Thursday 25 March 2010

First Stage of Magazine Contents Page

Here is the first Stage of my magazine contents page. I decided to keep a house style throughout the magazine. Therefore I kept the Blue from the masthead from the front cover and used it as the header of the contents. I then used the agency FB font I had used on the front cover to show that it is the contents page. In order to make the contents page look attractive I added a shadow to the title to make the contents look like it has more depth and look more interesting. I also added a graphic to the right of the title to make it look more attractive. I also chose to show the 'Beatwave' logo again on the contents page and chose to show it on the right of the title.

I added the issue number and date again as this is conventional of music magazines. I did not add any effects to the text of the date and issue number, as this bit is not what the attention should be focused on.